I learned a couple of things from being a birthworker-
- How we speak to ourselves and others directly affects our ability to trust, surrender, grow, and become.
- Memories live inside the body, traumatic or not, and shape you/your decision on the outside.
- Learning how to reframe words could make all the difference between devastation vs empowerment.
- Birthing a baby into this word can’t not change you as a woman.
- Every single person that has been birthed into this existence has a different birth story.
- There are countless women who want to provide a voice for those who feel as if their voice has been taken away.
- Sometimes it can take months, even years, to process a single moment and realize the truth behind what your heart has been feeling.
- The birth work world is a lot larger than I would have guessed.
- Bodies intuitively know how to birth a baby.
- We have moved so far away from our instinctual nature that somehow we’ve forgotten our true strength and power.
Keep reading >>
I hope one day you realize your worth. That one day you can look in the mirror and love yourself for no other reason aside from unconditional love. I hope one day you feel courageous enough to say the word no without attaching any guilt to it. And perhaps you’ll understand that guilt is a […]
I had a panic attack the other day. My mind wants me to believe that it came out of the blue but my heart knows that’s not true. At first it felt like my body was being constricted, in my mind conflicted. Following the pacing I hit the couch, curled up in a ball with […]
I witnessed a Birth today. Not just a metaphorical birth, but the actual birth of a child – my niece. My sister has traveled into the labor realm three separate times before today to retrieve her children, and each birth has been drastically different. I cannot speak for her experiences. I can only speak from […]